Fails to Make You Cringe
The rule seems to go something like this: Failing is good. Failing grandly is better. Failing in a six-and-a-half-second looping video is best. Maybe that’s why “#fail” is currently one of the most popular Vine hashtags.
Visit —> 13 #Vine #Fails to Make You Cringe.
SEE ALSO: 11 Vine Hashtags to Keep You Hooked
- 13 Vine Fails to Make You Cringe (mashable.com)
- How to Go Out on a Vine for Social Media (business2community.com)
- 46 Best Vines Of The Week, In One Video: Aug. 17 – Aug. 25, 2013 (huffingtonpost.com)
- My Top 10 People You Must Follow on Vine (chogablog.wordpress.com)
- Vine’s User Base Skyrockets to 40 Million (news.softpedia.com)