Posted on December 3, 2012 by Darin Sullivan in Main
Aus Union News
- Car maker, Holden will achieve job cuts in Adelaide without any forced redundancies
- An industrial dispute that left workers locked out of north-west Victoria winery resolved today
- Workers stepped up campaign for a sensible balance between mining and conservation in Tasmania’s Tarkine region.
- Cleaners, Education Assistants, Gardeners escalate work bans in Western Australia
- Jakarta’s new governor increases minimum wage by more than 40%.