Leaked IPCC report confirms changing climate
Hot August in Australia? Scientist more sure than ever we are changing the climate.
- The Science Is Settled: the Government Cannot Control or Predict the Climate (orach24463.wordpress.com)
- With the forthcoming IPCC report, the contrarians finally agree we are changing the climate | John Abraham (theguardian.com)
- Cold Arctic summer leads to record increase in ice cap… (telegraph.co.uk)
- Climate scientists are 95 percent sure that humans are causing global warming (grist.org)
- IPCC backing for anthropogenic climate change up to 95% (jonathandealblog.com)
- Leaked IPCC report: The planet is actually cooling… (bluegrasspundit.com)
- GLOBAL WHAT? Cold Arctic summer leads to record increase in ice cap… (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- A new book on the IPCC and Pachauri from Donna Laframboise (wattsupwiththat.com)
From the Jakarta Globe:
Climate scientists are surer than ever that human activity is causing global warming, according to leaked drafts of a major UN report, but they are finding it harder than expected to predict the impact in specific regions in coming decades.
The uncertainty is frustrating for government planners: the report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is the main guide for states weighing multibillion-dollar shifts to renewable energy from fossil fuels, for coastal regions considering extra sea defenses or crop breeders developing heat-resistant strains.
Drafts seen by Reuters of the study by the UN panel of experts, due to be published next month, say it is at least 95 percent likely that human activities – chiefly the burning of fossil fuels – are the main cause of warming since the 1950s.
That is up from at least 90 percent in the last report in…
View original post 83 more words
You must be logged in to post a comment.